Park Ridge Catering – Perry’s Pizza & Catering – 773-741-9864
Welcome to Perry’s Catering! We serve special events of all sizes with freshly prepared, excellent food at reasonable pricing. Since we started our Park Ridge Catering services way back in 1967, our valuable customers have counted on us to make their special occasions a success! From weddings, school graduations and family reunions to corporate seminars and trade shows, Perry’s has catered events in Park Ridge and surrounding communities including Des Plaines, Edison Park, Harwood Heights and Norridge.
Park Ridge Catering
Check out the affordable pricing for our menu items listed conveniently on this site – enabling our Park Ridge Catering customers to create a customized menu based on their own budget and tastes. Whether the guests at your catered affair prefer classic Italian cuisine and pizzas or gluten-free and vegan options, Perry’s offers a very diverse menu with everything you’ll need to ensure your special event is a big success.
Quality appetizers, entrees, sides and desserts offered at reasonable pricing has long been the “secret” to the success of our Park Ridge Catering. Perry’s offers over 30 corporate catering packages to select from – and each one includes serving utensils along with plastic forks, knives and plates. The tableware comes wrapped and banded to offer a tasteful touch for the guests at your special event.
In addition to great cuisine, top-notch customer service is also very important for any catered event. If you’ll need servers, Perry’s Catering staff are among the most experienced in the industry. Our servers are attired in black pants with a white shirt, bowtie and a tailored Perry’s vest for a professional look that always impresses guests. Plus, we handle the serving so you’re free to enjoy your own party!
When presentation is a top priority, Perry’s Catering offers linen tablecloths and skirting, stainless steel serving bowls, woven baskets, coolers and chafing dishes – which is all included with when you hire our servers. We can also perform outdoor cooking and grilling tents, guest tents and even fun outdoor games that everyone will enjoy.
Give us a call and put our Park Ridge Catering experience to work for your next special event!
Some useful suggestions for planning your catered affair:
- *Plan to serve your buffet about 30 minutes after the arrival time posted on your invitations.
- *Plan on one-and-a-half to two pieces per guest for desserts following a buffet.
- *Allow yourself plenty of room for your buffet to prevent congestion.
- *Try to place your catering order early – you can always make adjustments to your guest count.
- *Our timed catering deliveries include a 15 minute window to account for traffic or weather delays.
- *Samples are available at our restaurant at 711 Devon Avenue in Park Ridge. Stop in and tell us about how you envision your special event and we will make it happen!
- *Be sure to include an RSVP date with your event invitations.
- *If you’ll be expecting younger guests at your event, we suggest counting children under 10 as half of an adult serving.
- *If you’ll be serving appetizers before a buffet, estimate two or three pieces per guest.
Our Park Ridge Catering is ideal for: trade shows, corporate training seminars, retirement parties, wedding and bridal receptions, anniversary celebrations, school graduations, sport team parties, tailgating events, block parties and much more.
Park Ridge Catering for Breakfast and Brunch
Catering isn’t just for dinnertime! We offer excellent breakfast catering menus too: with early delivery and menu items like fresh fruit, coffee, fruit juice, chafing dishes and more. Available seven days a week!
All of our Park Ridge Catering breakfast buffets are professionally packaged to stay hot and fresh at serving time.